41ST NATIONAL MEETING OF ASIOA ANNUAL AWARDS CEREMONY AND BANQUET
We are pleased to share that the Association of Scientists of Indian Origin In America (ASIOA) is hosting the 41st National Meeting, Award Ceremony and Banquet. The meeting will be April 22, 2023, in Long Beach CA, and will bring together leading expert faculty, scientists, post-doctoral fellows and from across North America. ASIOA. a 503(b) recognized non-profit was established 40 years ago in 1981 by few likeminded faculty anf friends to provide a forum for Scientists of Indian Origin to encourage collaboration, recognize achievements, help budding young scientists by linking up with the senior ASIOA members for mentoring etc.
The organization also organizes Biennial national meetings to share the research findings of its members by oral or poster presentation of their papers. ASIOA has organized organized about 40 Annual Award ceremonies ceremonies and 9 National National Meetings Meetings so far. ASIOA has instituted several awards at junior and senior scientists levels and calls for applications/nominations for these awards every year. The Award Selection Committee formed by the ASIOA officers reviews nominations, evaluates the qualifications and selects the winners purely by judging the caliber of the applicants. Several students and faculty of various Universities and Institutions throughout US were selected for prestigious awards for ASIOA in previous years. More information can be found at asioa.org. Please share this information with colleagues and trainees at your institution; a flyer is attached for your use, as well.
On behalf of the Association of Scientists of Indian Origin In America (ASIOA), we are soliciting sponsorship from your organization that share our commitmen to scientists of Indian Origin and their research and innovation efforts. The following page describes sponsorship levels and opportunities. We anticipate an extraordinary meeting, but it is only in partnership with sponsors that this will be possible.
- 6:00 PM to 6:10 PM Welcome Address by Secretary, Mrs. Sree Latha Aramgam
- 6 10 PM t 6 20 PM P id ti l Add b D Ch l K Th d ti P id t ASIOA
- 6:10 PM to 6:20 PM Presidential Address by Dr. Charles K. Thodeti, President, ASIOA
- 6:20 PM to 6:50 PM Business meeting and Members Suggestions
- 6:50 PM to 7:00 PM Financial Statement by Dr. Prasad Dhulipala
- 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM Keynote Presentation by Dr. Bina Joe, PhD, FAHA, FAPS, ISFH
- 7:30 PM to 9:40 PM Presentations by Award Recipients & Awards Ceremony Ceremony by Dr. Thodeti Thodeti and Mrs. Aramgam
- 9:40 PM Vote of Thanks by Secretary Mrs Sree Latha Aramgam and Adjourn